[Nfb-krafters-korner] wash cloth

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:58:06 UTC 2012

Terry,

There are patterns galore on the net. For my first try I simply used a
24-peg round loom and knitting with two strands of Lilly cotton yarn in WW
weight,  I true knit row 1 and purled row 2 and continued till the cloth was
square. I'm still working on it actually. Next cloth I will try a pattern a
bit more complex that a friend sent me. Tanya has many loom knit dishcloth
patterns and I am sure she would be happy to share them with you.
You might want to Sign up for the Xmas dishcloth class Cindy is offering. I
have. It looks interesting.

Cathy