[Nfb-krafters-korner] to members of fine wire necklace class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 19:23:13 UTC 2012

With all due respect, you do not have to have a password or write any
letters to join a yahoo list.  For example using this list:  You write the
name of the list as shown on line or Kathy can send it to us. Then you put a
dash, then write subscribe then the at sign, then yahoogroups.com

There are no spaces in an address to subscribe to a yahoo email list. So if
this list was on yahoo and you wanted to subscribe you would write:

Krafterskorner-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

You will get a notice asking if you want to subscribe just hit reply,
nothing else.  If the subscription was written wrong, you will get a notice
that says "no such group exists.

I hope this is helpful, gentle smile.
Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com