[Nfb-krafters-korner] to members of fine wire necklace class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jul 19 20:00:34 UTC 2012

Get well, Neva!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Neva Fairchild [mailto:nevafairchild at verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:22 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] to members of fine wire necklace class

I am sorry to have missed class last night. I have developed an infection after surgery and I felt awful last night. I plan to join in next week.
Could I have the first part of the pattern to see if I can catch up?

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039