[Nfb-krafters-korner] Color Generator on-line

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 19 21:13:39 UTC 2012

My husband.
Since I have a very clear visual memory, all I need to do is hear someone
describe a color and I know exactly what it is. I see it very clearly in my
mind. When I am organizing my materials for my encrusted bead work, my
daughter Heidi comes to my home and we discuss what I want in the piece. She
then goes to my stash of beads and selects the ones that I have described to
her. I separate everything then, so I know exactly where each one is when I
am working.

I sent this out because in the past there has been extensive discussion on
using a "color wheel" and many people here were interested and talking about
it. This is very much like a color wheel, but even better as it puts the
selected colors together and give a picture of how they will look when used
together.  You can have a sighted person help with this, and give you
feedback on how your desired colors will go together, or not. lol

This is so much easier than trying to use a color wheel, for a blind person.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117