[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Nice Surprise

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Jul 20 00:16:48 UTC 2012

Linda, you're a sweetheart.  If you were not willing to give it a try, it would not have worked.  Encouragement is priceless, but determination is just as priceless.  You are an artist at heart, and when you found out that others could do it, it drove you to get back to it.  As I told you before, I would love to have your energy.  Would you bottle it up, please?  I'll buy some.  *smile*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan