[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to join a yahoo group

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:12:07 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Becky,
Thank you for the correction. Yes, it is possible to simply join a list
without a yahoo account. I just now found that out while I was researching
the subject for Henry.

So now that we have cleared that up: if you want to join the knifty knitter
list send an email to:
Subscribe-kklk at yahoogroups.com
If you want to join the loom class group send an email to
Subscribe-loomclass at yahoogroups.com.

It is not necessary to put anything in the subject line or body of your
message. next you will get an email asking you to confirm that you want to
join this group and you simply reply to the message but don't have to say
anything because it is only a computer you are communicating with.
Next you should get a welcome message to the group, email list rules and so
forth and then you know you are successful.
The primary advantage of having a username and password is that you are not
only able to get the emails and reply and post messages, but you can also
access the many files on the site full of valuable info and patterns.  With
the loom class you also might not be able to access the pattern, although
perhaps they post it at the beginning of class. I have not been on the list
long enough to see what happens at the beginning of the class. A new class
begins on that group next week.
The new class will show you how to make a round piece on the loom, say like
a coaster or placemat type thing. On the knifty knitter group they are
always discussing different things depending on what questions people post.
They are also posting pictures of their loom knit items and complimenting
one another. I may try to post my fine wire necklace to this group and
perhaps get my project picked as the photo for the week, the way Barb did a
few months ago.

Cathy