[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello there..

mary crawford mcrawford2 at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 21 02:50:56 UTC 2012

Hi Linda My name is Mary. I do ceramics and pottery I have My own wheel and
kelm. I used to do ceramics before I was blind. I have rp also. My mother
used to get me into all kinds of crafts. I know how to do basics of some
things because of her. Now that I am blind I have learned even more .
something's I can't remember how to do . Like on the web site how to .com
Just have faith in yourself.Mary