[Nfb-krafters-korner] Easy crumple Card

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Jul 21 20:29:46 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I just came across this simple card craft. I am posting the link for those
looking for a children's craft and also for those who like to do paper
crafts in general.
I am thinking this is one of those activities that could be done by very
young children as a fun craft project.
It is a very long link, so it will likely not fit on one line. Perhaps try
to copy and paste the entire link, which ends with the number 29 into your
browser, or maybe first into a program like notepad and then into the
address bar of the browser.
If you have problems, please contact me off list and I will send you the
post itself.

http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/homemade-cards-crumple-art/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TipsForMomsActivitiesForKidsByQuirkyMommas+%28Tips+for+Moms%2C+Activities+for+kids+by+Quirky+Mommas%29

Lindy