[Nfb-krafters-korner] wash cloth

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 22:33:53 UTC 2012

It was not the government.  It is the settings on the computer.   So yes,
the government made the settings high enough so it will protect their
computer.

My Computer is set high, too.  I could not download it as my computer
blocked it.

In a message dated 7/19/2012 7:18:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,