[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello there..

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 23:21:07 UTC 2012

Deasy

,
Welcome to Krafters Korner.  You have found the right place to learn  and
share your crafting.  We have all types of classes that are taught via
telephone conference calls [members can use SKYPE, too] and recently started
some new email classes.  Please check out our website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and our upcoming classes in August will be Xmas in August with all types of
 crafting ranging from beading, knitting, crocheting, loom knitting, etc.
You can sign up for a class on the website.

In a message dated 7/20/2012 2:41:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,