[Nfb-krafters-korner] Xmas in August Classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 02:46:45 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

August is coming at us fast.  We have most of our Xmas in August  Classes
posted on our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
please be sure to go over there and take a look at our classes and be sure
to sign up for the classes you want to take.  We have 1 or 2 more classes
to add so keep watch for those, too.

We still have some room if you would like to teach a Holiday craft, so send
 me an email at:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
 please put in how many days you need to teach your class and what  give me
a little description of what you would like to teach.     We will be
booking classes for September, October and November so be thinking  ahead for
those months, too.  We usually end classes up by the second week  in December,
but except classes for the New Year in November.

For the newbies here you are encouraged to take your first class as a Try
It Class.  We want you to try a class to check out how we do classes.   If
it is something you enjoy then we ask you to become a paid member of the NFB
Krafters Division, which cost $10 July to July or any part of that.  We are
 collecting membership for 2012 to 2013.  Your membership entitles you to
take as many classes as you like in that time period.  Most of our classes
are done via telephone conference call which is your long distance calling
service and their charges.  We do not charge for classes.  You are
responsible for purchasing your supplies needed for the class.  Our classes  are
made for you to work along with the teacher and students in the class making
the project and asking your questions while you work the project.  You get
instant response to any questions and have it clear before you go on to the
next  step.

Payment for membership can be done thru PayPal by going to our  website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
or be sent to our treasurer.

Make checks to:
NFB Krafters Division