[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Measuring liquids

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 16:40:59 UTC 2012

Not sure what you are trying to measure.  How small amount of liquid  or
how large?

In a message dated 7/22/2012 11:30:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbwire59 at gmail.com writes:

Sorry  this is off topic, yet in a way it may not be especially when making
soaps,  having just made Lynda's liquid laundry soap, I'm trying to find a
way to  measure the soap with no sight and not using a liquid indicator
since I cannot  hear the beeps.
I still have some sight but want to start getting in the  habit of doing so
without sight before my vision gets worst, would appreciate  any feedback
from you all.
Feel free to email me off list at  barbwire59 at gmail.com
thanks,  Barb
Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list