[Nfb-krafters-korner] pics of wire necklace

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 22 19:17:53 UTC 2012

that would be a very good idea, Barb. Face Book is visual and without
visuals on it nobody will care much to visit the page. It is very important
to communicate what this group is all about visually if you want lots of
HITS.  It is the VISUAL that attracts new people to any Face Book comment.
It is also important for Face Book users to have a picture as their status -
if you can get someone with a camera to do one of you, then you can upload
it onto your page.  I change my status pictures and my profile pictures all
the time, for added interest in my page.

My page on Face Book is:  River Road Studio if anyone wants to go there to
browse around and see what I am talking about.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com