[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Measuring liquids

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 22 19:24:15 UTC 2012

Yes, use a 1/4 cup measuring cup - keep it just for your laundry soap. Keep
you soap in the 5 gallon bucket, with lid, and measure as needed.
This soap needs stirred up before using every time - so don't forget to have
a wooden spoon there, too, for stirring it up really good before you dip
into it.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117