[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Measuring liquids

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 20:14:50 UTC 2012

Barb,
Being totally blind and doing a whole lot of wash, I am am an expert on this
one. I ALSO USE THE BOTTLES THAT HAVE the pour spout on the bottle. I pour
the liquid while holding the cap for measuring directly over the machine,
top loader, and after pour in the soap I wash out the lid in the water flow
going into the machine and reseal bottle. I will say, I HAVE A SMALL
PLASTSSIC BOX THAT I have my soap sitting in in the cabinet over the washer
which I will clean out when I change bottles. I REALIZE THIS MIGHT BE A
LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT WITH A FRONT LOADER BUT USING MY FINGER AND NOT
WORRYING ABOUT A LITTLE OVERFLOW IS NO BIG DEAL.
Terry K