[Nfb-krafters-korner] need help please

Caroline listmailstuff at kittytech.org
Mon Jul 23 01:05:32 UTC 2012

Joyce, do you have the Dropbox application installed on your system? If so,
you should have a folder either in your My Documents folder, or just in your
user folder called Dropbox. In that folder you'll find your Public folder.
Just copy that file to the Public folder, and then focus on the file you
just copied. Press your Applications Key or Shift+F10 and go down to the
Dropbox option and expand it. Finally, there's an option in there that says
Copy Public Link. Activating this option will copy the link to that file
onto your clipboard and you can share it around. The link won't work until
your file has completely uploaded to Dropbox, so if it's not working for
people, just tell them to wait a while and then try again. Good luck!

Caroline