[Nfb-krafters-korner] need help please

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jul 23 01:36:15 UTC 2012

If you have installed the Drop Box client to your PC then DropBox
should appear as a drive when you go to my computer.  Use Windows
Explorer to copy files where you want them.

One of the nice things about Drop box is that you can use the file
management commands and techniques you already use for the most part.

Dave