[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures for KK website or facebook

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:44:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am going to post to this list all the pics I have of the crafts I've made
during the past year.  I actually asked some folks to take a pic of my gift
and send it to me. other gifts I can not get pics for.

Anyhow, Barb, post any of my pics on the facebook page that you think would
be good and Cindy post any on the KK page that you think would be nice
there. I will send more as I can.

Please use my name and first initial only.

Hope others will be able to add their pics as well.

I will send each file in a separate post to ensure that all go through.

Ready, set, go!

Cathy F.