[Nfb-krafters-korner] Posting pictures to facebook

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 00:13:10 UTC 2012

Amanda Taylor is in charge of our Facebook page, so I don't know much
regarding what can and can not be done over on Facebook.  Amanda is away  until
August so I do not know how much she  can do until she returns back  home.
I will send her the message and let you know if I get any  info.

In a message dated 7/23/2012 8:59:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,