[Nfb-krafters-korner] Picture of Fine wire necklace

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 02:17:26 UTC 2012

Sorry I missed out again. I have a malfunctioning AC and it was 100 degrees
today. Ugh.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039