[Nfb-krafters-korner] Suggestion for fine wire necklace

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:10:04 UTC 2012

As I was admiring my necklace, hehe, last night, while looking at the area of the clasp, I had a thought. When I attached mine, I looped the wire thru the clasp ring 3 times, then twisted the extra wire around the wire coming from the knitted area, my thought was, to hide that twisted part was to before adding the clasp, add 2 or 3 beads to the extra wire, attached the clasp then feed the ends down thru those beads.
Barb