[Nfb-krafters-korner] where to buy the clips to at to a loom

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:29:34 UTC 2012

Hi, I bought a rectangle nifty knitter at least that is what I think it is
as it has 2 rows of 18 pegs on either side, but I wanted to be able to knit
all the way around the loom so I could make a longer piece. Well I saw on
list a week or so ago that there were some clips one of you bought so I went
on Amazon to buy them, but the only way you can buy them is by buying $25 of
things from this seller which I don't want to do. Will these clips work on
the loom I have as the reviews are not consistent, and do you know of an
accessible site to buy them from?

Thanks so much!

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!