[Nfb-krafters-korner] converting knitted patterns to loom patterns

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 02:10:15 UTC 2012

Thanks so much! I have some needle knit patterns for dish cloths that have
knits and pearls to make designs, and I would rather loom them. Now I
haven't googled to see the amount of loom patterns out there, but plan to.
Do they make looms with pegs closer together and smaller?

Thanks for all the help guys.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!