[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wire necklace class Cathy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 18:50:19 UTC 2012

I want to thank you for teaching this class.  It seems like everyone
learned fast and I had reports that most finished their necklace by the second
class.

Sorry I missed it.

if you did not get the recording for the first class, it will be emailed
out soon.

In a message dated 7/26/2012 1:23:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,