[Nfb-krafters-korner] making Friends & word patterns

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 03:24:37 UTC 2012

I am thankful to have friends like each one of you to work together with
putting directions and descriptions of what one's hands are doing to create
our  crafts.

I have been crafting for so many years since I was a child.

When I went blind 15 years ago as of August I did not know what my hands
could or would be able to do   Prior to that I kept my hands as busy  as
could be ranging from running across a computer keyboard to sewing, knitting,
crocheting, baking and just doing.  I guess that is why I picked my screen
name when I finally was able to get on my computer with the use of JAWS 10
months after I went blind.  I chose Blindhands as my AOL screen name.Thank
God I knew the keyboard very well and due to my medical transcribing business
I  did not look at the keyboard.  I did not know what I was going to be
able  to do with these blind hands, but I was determined and I was ready to
slowly  move forward.

My body may be slowing down with the coming years, but my mind and Blind
hands keep my days and nights very busy.

So Keep on Krafting all of you.without the use of my eyes.  I

In a message dated 7/28/2012 11:02:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,