[Nfb-krafters-korner] Colouring in, was, Easy crumple Card

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 23:06:39 UTC 2012

Hi, I think that it depends on the degree of site and the interest of the
particular indevidual. Everyone has their different prefferences and
interests so the same goes in the matter of coloring pages. I liked to color
when I was a kid and I even took a few drawing classes when I was in high
school. I don't color much any more except when I am playing with my nieces
or neffue.
Kendra