[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention Children's Activity

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 20:19:25 UTC 2012

We have been asked to  do a crafting project with the children on  Tuesday
evening approximately 20 children.

I do not know what you are talking about regarding crochet and flower
loom.  There has been talk about helping folks out with crocheting and I  have
given times and places I would be available.

In a message dated 6/1/2012 3:26:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,