[Nfb-krafters-korner] Testing it out

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 16:16:47 UTC 2012

I just signed up for an online course in quilting.  It is titled:  Jelly
rolls and Pre cut  quilts.

I listened to only the intro and topic on supplies.  It is a recording
that the teacher is talking.  It also has an area for you to take notes on
your screen at the time and spot in the pre recorded lesson[which it stops the
recording so you can take the note.  It has a "Ask Question button" so you
can send your question to the teacher and she will reply back to you.[Don't
know  how prompt a reply takes, yet.]

The website is:

Craftsy.com
and they have all types of crafting classes.  Supposely once you sign  up
and pay for the class you have access to this class for an unlimited  time.
The class I am taking is $39.95.  Since I am on their mailing  list I did
get a special notice with 25% off for this class.

I will keep you folks posted on how accessible this class is.

They do have all types of crafting classes, but I have not gone thru the
list much.  From what I did see the classes seem to be running from $19.95
up per class.  The good thing is you do this type of class at your own  pace.