[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting a fine wire necklace with the wonder knitter

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 02:21:35 UTC 2012

Oh, Cathy, that sounds like fun. Beading has entered my mind a lot lately. That is amazing in itself. Dan has been home and back in the hospital and now on I V antibiotics at home.

The good thing is, I learned to give him the I V's myself. But, of course, that and all his other needs right now leaves no time for crafting. But I am sure glad I have Dan and have him at home.
Henrietta