[Nfb-krafters-korner] Exhibit Hall at Convention

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 17:26:07 UTC 2012

I have not heard if they received my application for a table in the exhibit
 hall.  I sent in the notice last week.

I plan on being at the exhibit hall table all day on Sunday.  I could  use
some help especially for a break for lunch.  I would love company to  talk
about Krafters Korner and hand out our information.

Those that have volunteered to do Braille and/or printed flyers for us,
please get them to me at the craft show on Saturday.  I hope to hand them  out
during the craft show and in the exhibit hall.

Many thanks for everyone's help.