[Nfb-krafters-korner] unraveling yarn talk

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:34:25 UTC 2012

Lisamaria, sometimes the labels are hard to read.  As you would expect,
colors, print size, etc., make it hard to find what you are looking for.
But Kathy gave good information.  Practice reading it will help any reader.
Michaels usually has a clerk who has some knowledge about the labels, but
not all of them. I always want to know what yarn is made of, and sometimes
it is not easy to find, but it is supposed to be there, and I think it is.

Ramona