[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded wire necklace

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Jun 6 01:54:16 UTC 2012

I agree that this would make a great class, especially if we did the bead
stringing as prep work prior to class. It might even lend itself to an email
class.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039