[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower pup

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 16:33:33 UTC 2012

Cathy,

Please keep us posted how long it takes for them to send you  the  yarn.
This is good for reference.

In a message dated 6/7/2012 5:19:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hello  all,

Remember the latch hook class I taught back in   February?  Well, I have an
update on my project. A few weeks ago I  posted to let everyone know that I
had been shorted with the light and dark  gold colors. This was serious
seeing as the golden retriever, the focus of  the canvas, was these colors.
So anyhow, I wrote to Caron International  about my concern and I just heard
back from them today. They are sending me  the yarn I was missing!  I am so
happy because I had not heard from  them for a month after I wrote them and
began to think I would need to  write another letter.   So, this is good
news
and handy to know  for anyone else who runs up against this problem with
their flower pup kit  or any other kit made by Wonderart and  Caron
International.

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org