[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat June 11

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 23:26:39 UTC 2012

I signed up for and still want to take the class, but I cannot be on the
Monday night chat. I have other commitments on the 2nd and 3rd Monday of
every month. Any chance I could get a recording sent to me so I could listen
and prepare for Wednesday on Tuesday? If not, and the chat is vital, then
unenroll me.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039