[Nfb-krafters-korner] Update: Gem Show

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 18:15:29 UTC 2012

My my my, ladies and gents! One must truly experience the gem show to
understand the awesomeness of it. I got so many goodies of all kinds of
cool shapes. And the prices! Woooooweeeee! lol I got stuff for as low as
$3 a 16 inch strand! The most expensive thing I bought was a big strand
of pretty good size amethyst nuggets for $12 which is amazing! Oh there
were more expensive things there of course, but I only shopped the
sales. I did see a strand of round emeralds for over a hundred bucks.
There was anything from strands to individual beads to already made up
jewelry. Totally worth the 8 bucks I spent getting in. But bring your
own water if allowed! $2 for a little 16 ounce bottle! Ouch! I just
thought I'd send this since some people were asking for an update when I
went. Take care and have a great weekend.
Charlotte

--
Skype Name: MidnightPixie2
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you're looking to buy handmade items, then join my group. Send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com