[Nfb-krafters-korner] Exhibit hall info

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 16:52:41 UTC 2012

This is the info for  our table in the exhibit hall.
Lorraine might you  give us some direction wherre it is located?
YOUR TABLE NUMBER(S):  B-4
EXHIBIT HALL  LOCATION: Khmer  Pavilion
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sunday, July 1  (Sponsors only) 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Sunday, July 1 11:00  a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday, July 2 8:30  a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I will be there all day on Saturday minus getting lunch  and potty  break.
So folks are invited to stop and sit with me to help talk and pass  out
information.

I will talk with folks at craft show regarding Monday schedule as I am not
sure how much time I will be there on Monday.