[Nfb-krafters-korner] Email Origami Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 18:19:10 UTC 2012

I know we are not having much time for sign up on this class.  There  was a
little mix up on start date.  So please do sign up ASAP.  Even  if you get
signed up after Monday, during the first week I am sure we will get  you the
emails you might have missed thru the archive.

We are planning another Origami class that Lindsey will do in July and I am
 not sure if you will need to sign up again for the new class.  I am
thinking you will need to do that, but it will be the same email list.  So  enjoy
this new Origami class!