[Nfb-krafters-korner] jewelry-making, about findings

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 12 01:10:39 UTC 2012

I would have to have more of a description -  just do not know what you have
there.

I suspect the coils with loops are used to put on the ends orf a cord, such
as a leather cord. You put the cord inside the coil, then CRIMP the end of
it to hold it onto the leather.  You only crimp the very end, just one
little bit of the coil, not the whole thing.
but other than that, nothing sounds like something I can identify.

I use only Toggle clasps, very seldom use lobster claws, unless it if for
the very least expensive things I have.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976