[Nfb-krafters-korner] jewelry-making, about findings

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:48:08 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

Well the two coils stuck together are not magnetic, but I appreciate your
suggestion because it got me playing around with the coils and now I have
learned something else! with the two coils together, each coil has an end
that will screw off and on. Also the single coils in the package each have a
screw off end. Perhaps the two coils together simply became entangled. So,
now that I have discovered this, does anyone have a better guess as to the
name of this finding and how to use it?

Cathy