[Nfb-krafters-korner] decrease and increase

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 14:22:47 UTC 2012

When we made the cupcake, we started out with a small circle at the bottom
of the cupcake.  We increased to mbring the size of the cupcake out to the
width of the cupcake.  We worked even to make the side of the cake part of
the cupcake.  We increased again to make the top edge of the cupcake so it
would extend outward in a rounded fashion for the top of the cupcake.  Then
 we started decreasing to gradually work up and close the top of the
cupcake.

This is a good example.

I am thinking about repeating this class and I have another crochet fun
project I need to make up another sample to refresh myself on doing it.

Would you like something like this for a Xmas in August class?

In a message dated 6/13/2012 7:00:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,