[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class times

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:00:03 UTC 2012

Joyce,

May I request that when the instructors send out the phone number and access
code they also confirm the time and date of the class.  There have been a
few time confusions lately with classes and it would be best if everyone had
the same information to refer to.

It used to be easier when there was only one phone number and we just had to
peek into any of the several rooms to see if the class was going on.  When
there are so many numbers and access codes it is impossible to find a class
if the information is skewed.

 Dixie