[Nfb-krafters-korner] Only a few days left!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 15:25:35 UTC 2012

Hey folks out there.

We have 19 people signed up for the Email Origami Class.  Come on now  tell
your friends and give them the KraftersKorner.org website and have them
sign up.  I am not sure when the cut off date is, but I am thinking Sunday
June 17.  I am sending the student list so far that I have to David Andrews
so he can start entering the emails into the list.  Remember this list is a
closed list and only folks that signed up on our website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  will be on this  list.