[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: lighting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 21:38:21 UTC 2012

Terry, you could contact, American Printing House for the Blind, and see if
they will bring several lights with them for you and others to try out,
hugs.  Sometimes state services for the blind, centers for the blind, will
order one in so you could try the light and see if it helps you.

Warm hugs,
Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com