[Nfb-krafters-korner] stretch bracelet help needed

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:00:24 UTC 2012

Terry wrote:

I am finding my chord catching on my last bead, especially if it is smaller
than the rest.  The knot expands and before it fully closes, a bead catches
in the knot.

Cathy says:

The trick is to stretch the magic cord before you begin to knot it.  next
time stretch the cord before stringing the beads, but for now, stretch each
end of the cord, then knot. As you pull the knot tight, check with a finger
to be certain that no beads are being included in the knot and that the knot
is snug against the beads.  This worked for me.