[Nfb-krafters-korner] June 18 Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 22:15:15 UTC 2012

NFB Krafters Division
June 18, Monday Night Chat beginning at 9 PM Eastern, 8 Pm Central, 7 PM
Mountain, 6 PM Pacific

There will bve a discussion on the  Accuquilt.
Hostesses: Tonya and Joyce

A discussion on how this is used  for cutting quilt fabric perfectly by the
blind and sighted. How easy it is  used by the blind. What different dyes
are available for the use with the  Accuquilt to Go.

If you ever asked the question, How can I cut out quilt  pieces without
seeing, come by and listen to how we "Can do  it"!

phone:
605 781 1000
code 875029#

Joyce Kane