[Nfb-krafters-korner] to members of oragami class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 01:06:14 UTC 2012

We have posted to both of the lists checking everyone that signed up
isnotified that they need to reply to one of the lists to let us know if they
are getting the Origami emails or not.

Everyone I believe have verified they are on the list.  So you  shouldn't
be getting emails over here unless folks are having some type of  problems.

In a message dated 6/19/2012 3:57:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,