[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for volunteer

nancy yeager nancyyeager542 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 20 02:15:48 UTC 2012

I can do that.

Nancy Yeager

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:25 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for volunteer

I would be very happy if you would be our reporter for the NFB Krafters
Division.  Gary Wonder would like information like events or things that
the division had or did during Convention, elections, etc.  So it is
basically the Craft Show on Saturday, the make and takes demonstrations done
at  the craft show, division membership meeting on Sunday evening and
Tuesday evening the crafts that the division will be doing with the
children.

It would be great if you could write something up to send along to Gary
Wonder and to share with the list after your return home.  Gary sent out a
notice and he might use tibits about the Convention  regarding the
divisions in next month's Monitor, but I am hoping you can write something
up  that he can use in the Monitor after next month's issue.

In a message dated 6/12/2012 5:11:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,