[Nfb-krafters-korner] fine wire knitted necklace update

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 02:24:01 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am so excited to share with you about my latest success!

I made another wire necklace with beads and wire on the wonder knitter. This
time I made it look even nicer, with practice I usually do better and better
with a project. I was also able this time to attach a barrel clasp to the
finished necklace after some help from some of you.

So now I am truly ready to teach this class and can hardly wait to share
this easy-to-do craft with you. it will be running during mid-July and has
not posted yet. But if you want to order supplies, get a clover Wonder
knitter, some 26 or 28 gauge wire and small beads, seed, bugle, or 2 or 4
mm. you want the beads to easily fit down the wonder knitter.

So, see you then.

Cathy