[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need more classes!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 18:10:49 UTC 2012

Just a reminder as I will be away at Convention the end of next week and I
will be off line for at least a week. So booking of classes have to go thru
me  and then the class proposal will be worked on by Cindy Sheets. We would
like to  have all Xmas Classes in August posted on the website by the time
Dallas  Convention is over.

We will have the unveiling of the Xmas Classes next week for those classes
the teachers have already booked thru me.

I am excited.