[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cathy- Anyone - soap bags Barb

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 17:16:37 UTC 2012

Welcome back Barb.  You have been awful quiet in the last several  months.
Glad you are back.

In a message dated 6/25/2012 10:21:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbwire59 at gmail.com writes:

Cathy, I  didn't even think about the treat bag pattern, if I don't like
the
one I'm  doing now I may try that one. I bought some homemade soap from a
local  lady recently at a Farmers Market so the bars are smaller than what
you'd  buy in a store. I was thinking I might approach her with some sample
bags  and see if she's want to try and sale them for me.
Barb/Loomy